We are currently building our new knowledge base and support platform.
To ensure you find the answer you are looking for our support team is ready to help. Please call us directly to speak to our team or complete the form below with you questions and we will get back to you.
Contact Our Support Team
Need help with your eWater equipment?
Send us a message and a member of our team will call you back.
Frequently Asked Questions
eWater is a versatile solution that can be used across a wide range of applications and industries.
- eWater Sanitiser is an effective all purpose sanitiser that can be used on high traffic touchpoints, surfaces, equipment, etc.
- eWater Sanitiser is food safe and can be used to sanitise all fresh produce.
- eWater Cleaner is an effective degreaser and can be used throughout kitchens.
- eWater Cleaner is an effective surface, equipment, floor, window and glass cleaner.
See our product pages to download product data sheets or contact our team directly for more detailed information.
eWater Systems does not install systems directly. We have authorised technicians who we are able to recommend or alternatively we can work with your plumber.
Our team work with specifers and clients everyday to assist them designing an optimal solution for their projects. Contact our team if you would like to discuss how a reticulated system can work in your next project.
Electrolysed water is produced by segregating positive and negative ions from a salt solution to produce two solutions – Electrolysed Oxidised Water (eWater Sanitiser) and Electrolysed Reduced Water (eWater Cleaner).
eWater is produced by our electrolyser production system using only salt, tap water and electricity.
eWater is a completely safe and healthy solution with no harmful or volatile chemical ingredients. There is no requirement for PPE when using eWater.
- eWater Cleaner has an indefinite shelf life provided it is stored appropriately.
- eWater Sanitiser has an active shelf life of 7 days once produced from the system.
If the answer to your question isn’t here, get in touch. We love to help.